Sunday 4 November 2012

Has it really been 2 years?!

I started this blog back in 2010 with every intention of regularly blogging about my culinary creations. However, the lack of a decent camera and having to focus on my degree intervened, meaning that I have been sorely remiss in posting here. However, that has all changed. I have now graduated and have much more time to cook, as well as no longer being constrained by a student's budget. So prepare yourselves for an onslaught of everything I have been intending to write over the last few years but did not have time to. Some of it may be recipes found in books, which I have either followed to the letter or (more frequently) adapted in my own little ways, or they may be mini masterpieces of my own creation. Either way, the blog is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment